the day i celebrated nicole's 19th birthday


The pickup @ 8am
My hair was still wet and floppy from my morning shower
Second stop: Casamia @ SS15 Subang Jaya 
My creampuff was exceptionally good that day but Nicole said she tasted better ones at Pavillion :P


Third stop: Empire @ Subang Jaya
Matching shades :D
Nicole with the slide in Empire :)
It was her first ride!
why am i always in the front when we take photos! 

Waiting for the slide people to come
 
New favourite picture of moi :*
 
We got tired of waiting. so we did a little shopping at Tangs and Cotton On :)

Going up to the fifth floor again to check on the slide.
   
You can see a wee bit of the slide behind us!
ECSTATIC :D
 
Nicole coming down from the slide!
Sorry for the blur photos!

Fooling around in the car during the noon jam!
me with two shades and Nicole being herself.
keep ambil kesempatan to take pictures with my front camera.

She loves my front camera so much.
She tried my famous nine pose app!
But her expression all SAMA SAMA punya!  XD

 
I am so much better!!

I pro already kah :)


FINALLY HERE!
Fourth stop: Levain! 
Part of our lunch:
potato salad, turkey cheese macaroni, turkey ham and egg bread and chocolate mousse desert
I was dying to get the Stir-Fried Beef Spaghetti again!!!
But they didn't have it anymore, so I ordered a beef aglio olio and Nicole got a seafood aglio olio
Nicole trying to finish her spaghetti
Fifth stop: Viva Home Shopping Center
First time at the movies with Nicole!
Sixth stop: Jusco Cheras Selatan
Crazy photo booth, made our eyes so fake!

 I just realised,
Nicole didn't get a cake from me this year :P
but she did get a bunny pluggy for her iphone and a lip smacker pouch with cotton candy, gingerbread flavoured lip gloss/balm.

anyways, happy birthday 38 porrrrrrrr!

you know what i wanna say, 
too lazy to repeat it all over again here.


YOU BETTER GET ME SOMETHING GOOD FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!